Sunderland’s governing body meet six times a year to review decisions and formally approve plans. We are keen to involve the local community in the decisions that affect healthcare provision in their areas and therefore our governing body business meetings are open to the public.
- 27 November 2018, 1.45 – 4.15pm at Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA.
- 29 January 2019, 1.45 – 4.15pm at Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA.
- 26 March 2019, 1.45 – 4.15pm at Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA.
Notice of NHS South Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and NHS Sunderland CCG governing bodies extra ordinary meeting in common to decide the future of hospital services from the Path to Excellence consultation
Date: Wednesday 21st February
Venue: Hebburn Central, Glen Street, Hebburn, NE31 1AB.
Time: 2pm to 4pm
The main agenda items will be the decisions about the recent public consultation on three areas of acute hospital care in South Tyneside and Sunderland as part of the ‘Path to Excellence’.
We have updated the consultation assurance report to include the correct Consultation Institute assurance process (section 12) and to address some very minor typographical errors and consistency with naming conventions.
The above information is also available as separate links below:Path to Excellence Final Public Consultation Feedback Analysis Report
- Path to Excellence Final Public Consultation Feedback Analysis Report
- Summary of the original Equality, Health and Health Inequalities Integrated Impact Assessment Report
- Updated Equality, Health and Health Inequalities Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA): A summary following public consultation (January 2018)
- Travel and Transport Impact Analysis (v5)
- Public transport and travel field testing report
- Travel and transport working group report
- ‘Resilience and Future-proofing Stroke services for the North East and North Cumbria’, A Stroke Service Review – Northern England Strategic Clinical Networks
- Professor Tony Rudd, National Clinical Director for Stroke – response to stroke options
- Path to Excellence – outline communications and engagement strategies for service changes
- Response to the Path to Excellence consultation from the NTWD LMS Board
- Northern Neonatal Network feedback to Path to Excellence Phase 1a obstetrics and paediatrics proposals
- Northern England Child Health Network feedback to paediatrics proposals in Path to Excellence consultation
- Northern Clinical Senate Report on the Urgent and Emergency Paediatric Services proposals
- Path to Excellence consultation: NEAS consideration of proposals – letter
- Path to Excellence consultation: NEAS response to the proposals