The public consultation for urgent care will be taking place between Wednesday 9 May to Sunday 12 Aug 2018.
Our launch event was streamed live to social media and can be viewed below:
Please download a copy of the consultation document to find out more:
Ways to get involved
Attend an event in person – see list of events below
Join us for an online event (Thursday 21 June 6:30 – 7pm, Thursday 28 June 6:30 – 7pm).
Phone 0191 217 2670 for a copy of the survey and we will post one out to you or we can help you complete it over the phone
Email us at SUNCCG.email@example.com
Watch our YouTube channel by searching for ‘Sunderland CCG’
Write to us at NHS Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group, Pemberton House, Colima Avenue, Sunderland, SR5 3XB
Sunderland Urgent Care Launch event: Wednesday 9 May, 2 – 4PM – Bede Tower, Sunderland SR2 7EA.
Sunderland Urgent Care Public discussion events:
- Washington: Tuesday 15 May, 10 – 12PM – Washington Arts Centre, Washington NE38 8AB
- Coalfields: Thursday 24 May 2018 12 – 2PM – The Hetton Centre, Hetton-le-Hole, DH5 9NE
- West: Thursday 7 June 2018 12 – 2PM – Hope Street Xchange, Sunderland SR1 3QD
- North: Wednesday 13 June 2 – 4PM – North East Business and Innovation Centre, Sunderland SR5 2TA
- East: Monday 18 June 12:30 – 2:30pm – Sunderland Bangladeshi International Centre, Sunderland SR1 2QD
- Saturday: Saturday 23 June 10 – 12PM – Bede Tower, Sunderland, SR2 7EA
- Durham: Monday 2 July 5 – 7PM – The Glebe Centre, Murton, SR7 9BX
- South Tyneside: Monday 16 July 6-8PM – Boldon Community Association, Boldon Colliery NE35 9DS
- Travel & Transport event: Wednesday 23 May 5 – 7PM – Bede Tower,Sunderland, SR2 7EA
Register your attendance here to get involved and have your say at a public event near you.
Or call 0191 512 8458 to register by phone, or for more information.