NHS Sunderland CCG are committed to collecting the views from a range of Sunderland residents, including patients, the public, and carers, and listening to the views from protected characteristic groups.
For all engagement and consultation activities, we try to collect demographic information. This includes through surveys, from people taking part in focus groups, or those attending public meetings. This helps us to understand who we are engaging with.
Completing these forms is completely voluntary, and so the number of people providing this information can be less than the number of people who attended an event or complete a survey.
In 2018, we looked at the questions we were asking people. Please see below for some example questions we will be using in our consultations and engagements:
Please see below the demographic information we have collected from some of our recent engagement and consultation activities.
- Demographic breakdown for Renal Patient Transport Service – January 2020
- Demographic breakdown for Path to Excellence -Phase 2 listening phase (2019-2020)
- Demographic breakdown for Sunderland Urgent care: 9 May – 2 September 2018
- Demographic breakdown for MCP Engagement: 8 Nov – 13 Dec 2017
- Demographic breakdown for Path to Excellence consultation 5 July – 15 Oct 2017