Sunderland’s governing body meet six times a year to review decisions and formally approve plans. We are keen to involve the local community in the decisions that affect healthcare provision in their areas and therefore our governing body business meetings are open to the public.
Details for our governing body meetings are advertised in the local newspaper, and are also published on GP surgery screens to inform members of the public. Please see the most up to date advert here: SCCG gov body mtg ad Mar 19
- 26 March 2019, 1.45 – 4.15pm at Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA.
- 21 May 2019, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 23 July 2019, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 24 September 2019, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 26 November 2019, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 28 January 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 24 March 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 29 January 2019, 1.45 – 4.15pm at Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA.
The decision making report for urgent care can be found here.
For more information about the consultation click here.
The January governing body meeting will be broadcast LIVE on Facebook and can be watched here https://www.facebook.com/sunderlandhealth
As a CCG we are always looking for ways to be more accessible. This is why we decided to live stream our governing body meeting, allowing people access to watch the meeting, even though they were unable to attend.
Please see the recorded live stream from the November 2018 governing body meeting below: