Sunderland’s governing body meet six times a year to review decisions and formally approve plans. We are keen to involve the local community in the decisions that affect healthcare provision in their areas and therefore our governing body business meetings are open to the public.
Details for our governing body meetings are advertised in the local newspaper, and are also published on GP surgery screens to inform members of the public.
- 24 March 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland SR2 7EA.
- 19 May 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 28 July 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 29 September 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 24 November 2020, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 26 January 2021, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
- 23 March 2021, 1.45-4.15pm, TBC
As a CCG we are always looking for ways to be more accessible. This is why we decided to live stream our governing body meetings, allowing people access to watch the meeting, even though they were unable to attend. You can watch our governing body meetings here https://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/corporate/governing-body-meetings/watch-our-governing-body-meetings/
Papers for governing body meetings can be found here https://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/corporate/governing-body-meetings/governing-body-papers/