Sunderland Urgent Care feedback events:
We have given the public the opportunity to have their say about proposed changes to the way NHS Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) deliver urgent care services.
We’ve engaged with over 2,507 people, which is over 1.1% of the population during the public consultation phase which ended on 2 September 2018.
The CCG will now enter into a period of ‘intelligent consideration’ of all the feedback it received during the public consultation period to help inform their decision.
This consideration will include
- Public feedback sessions including the bespoke travel and transport sessions
- Focus groups held with the voluntary sector
- All letters, emails and phone calls received
- Financial information
- Feedback from clinicians
- Modelling on the number of staff available and people currently using the services
We held two feedback events in October, where we shared the draft feedback report.
- Monday 22nd October 6-8pm – Bede Tower, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA
- Tuesday 23rd October 2-4pm – Houghton Welfare Hall, Station Road, Houghton-le-Spring DH4 5AH
Members of the public will have until 28 October to give any further comments on the draft feedback report. Further details of how to do this will be available on the CCG website.
Details of the consultation including up to date figures on illness and injury split can be found at https://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/urgent-care-services/public-consultation-get-involved/
The Urgent Care consultation analysis report can be downloaded below.
Listen to the Urgent care consultation analysis report below:
Watch the video from the feedback event below: